|How to Join?
Colleges, desirous of accessing e-resources, are required to register themselves with the N-LIST. Visit the N-LIST Website and click on Register on the navigation bar. Fill-in the Registration Form online and submit it. You may also download the Registration Form and submit it by post.
- All Govt aided colleges covered under Section 12B of UGC Act are eligible to access e-resources through the N-LIST programme.
- Non-Aided colleges (except Agriculture, Engineering, Management, Medical, Pharmacy, Dentistry and Nursing) can get benefit from the N-LIST Programme by joining the programme. These colleges are required to pay Rs. 30,000/- + GST extra towards annual membership.
Annual Membership Fee/period
- Registered colleges covered under 12B section of UGC are required to pay Rs. 5,000.00 + GST ( from 1st July 2017) extra as annual membership/renewal fee.
- Non aided Colleges registered for NLIST Programme are required to pay Rs. 30,000.00 + GST (from 1st July 2017) extra as annual membership/renewal fee.
- The period of membership is valid from April to March every financial year.
Mode of Payments
- Membership Fee shall be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of INFLIBNET-NLIST Account payable at Gandhinagar
- Through RTGS/NEFT fund transfer to INFLIBNET-NLIST Account as per the details provided below :
Beneficiary Name : INFLIBNET - NLIST A/c.
Bank Name : State Bank of India
Branch : Infocity, Gandhinagar
Bank Address : Unit GWGF/2, Ground Floor, Infocity,
Bank Account No. : 31104082931
IFSC Code : SBIN0012700
MICR Code : 380002151
Important Note : In case of RTGS/NEFT payment, kindly send the payment details viz UTR No., date of payment & amount in the format (.docx) to INFLIBNET through email email@example.com or letter to INFLIBNET Centre Gandhinagar. NO OTHER MODE OF PAYMENTS IS ACCEPTABLE. PLEASE DO NOT Deposit Membership fee directly to INFLIBNET-NLIST Account mentioned above
College Administrator can create user Ids and Passwords for their bonafied users, i. e. faculty, staff, researchers and students by their own after login to the system. If member colleges are not having admin id and password. Please send scanned copy authorization letter duly signed by Principal of your college at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For UserId/password and access problem, write at Email: college[at]inflibnet.ac.in
For payment, invoice, write at Email: paymentinfo[at]inflibnet.ac.in